JCPenney Kiosk: Jcpenney associate kiosk is an employee portal made by the JCPenney company for their employees. This website helps the company to manage their employment life cycle completely from hire to retire. Even after retirement employees can access JCPenney kiosk portal, there is an option “Former Associates” where they can view their paystubs, payroll, w2, Jtime and other pay-related details.
- J. C. Penney – The American Department store company
- JCPenney Associate Kiosk Portal Guide
- Registration on JCPenney Associates Kiosk
- How to Register Online on JCPenney Associate Kiosk?
- How to get access to the JCPenney associate kiosk at home?
- Requirements for JCP Associate Kiosk Login
- Instructions for Former Associate Kiosk Portal Logging in
- Benefits of Using JCPenney Associate Kiosk Employee Portal
- Jcpenney Associate Kiosk Features
- JTime for Permanent Employees
- JCPenney Contact Details and Location
- FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I check my schedule for JCPenney?
- How do I resign from JCPenney kiosk?
- How to check pay stubs online?
- Can I register on JCPenney Associate Kiosk employee portal from home?
- How to check leave of absence jcp associate kiosk?
J. C. Penney – The American Department store company
J. C. Penney Company, Inc., trading as jcpenny, is an American department store chain. It was founded on April 14, 1902, in Kemmerer, Wyoming, the U.S. by James Cash Penney. It has more than 840 locations in 49 U.S. states, and Puerto Rico which headquartered is in 6501 Legacy Drive, Plano, Texas, U.S. Besides, JCPenney offers large Fine Jewelry departments, The Salon by InStyle, and Sephora inside JCPenney for selling conventional merchandise. It mostly stores are located in suburban shopping malls.
JCPenney Associate Kiosk Portal Guide
Jcpenney associate kiosk is an online payroll and basic H.R. programming tool which helps companies to manage their employees pay related stuffs, their data and many more. It is specially designed for JCPenney company employees. Employees can check their paychecks, pay stubs, work schedule, benefits programs (such as insurance, medical, visual plans, 401k plan, etc.), training, working hours, W2 forms, Jtime, update personal information, etc. They can access the j.c. Penney associates login portal from anywhere and anytime.
Registration on JCPenney Associates Kiosk
To access the jcpenney associate kiosk employee portal, you will need jcpenney kiosk username and password. Without these details, you can’t be able to access the portal because jcpennyassoicates kiosk website is only for the registered employees of the j.c. penney company employees. So, first, you have to create an account to get login credentials.
Did you don’t know the registration procedure? Don’t worry; we will help you to create your account on jcpenneykiosk employee portal through this guide. For registration at JC Penney associates kiosk, you will be required some details and equipment. These areas following:
- Your Employee Id (which was provided by the J.C. Penny company ).
- Your Full Name and other personal details
- Your email id which will help you to recover your password and username if you forgot.
- A computer/laptop which internet at JCPenney office.
You can’t sign up from your house. This registration procedure only can be done from JC penney associate kiosk or your jcpenney office/workplace only using the company’s internet/WiFi. You can also ask your H.R. manager to provide account if you are facing issue in the registration process.
How to Register Online on JCPenney Associate Kiosk?
Signup at jcpenney is a very easy process. If you don’t know how to register at jc penny kiosk employee portal online, then follow our guide. Following is the step by step guide to register online on jcpenny associate kiosk:
- Open browser in your device which you usually preferred.
- Go to the official website of the JCPenney kiosk employee portal – www.jcpassociates.com.
- There you will see many options at the home page of the website, such as Associate Kiosk @ Home, Associate Recognition, Benefit contact information, Electronic W-2 and Reissue, Wage and Job verification and many more.
- You have to click on the “Associate Kiosk @ Home” option. It will take you on the registration webpage.
- You also can directly reach on the registration page by clicking here.
- On that page, you will see the option “New user” that is for the create account.
- This option will be available when you access the website from your workplace or JC Penney company internet. You can’t signup from your home because the registration link will be disappeared.
- Click on the new user link.
- Then, a registration form will appear on your screen. You have to fill that form.
- You will be asked to enter your full name, dob, email id, employee id, joining date, etc.
- After entering all the details, click on the Next button. Now you have to set a password. Then, click on the “Create” button.
- In a few seconds, you will receive an email on your email id which you enter in sign up form. That email will have your username for login at jcpenney associate kiosk employee portal.
How to get access to the JCPenney associate kiosk at home?
To access jcpeeny associate kiosk at home, the main thing you need to know the URL of the website and reliable internet. Even you can access it from your home or anywhere in the world and anytime.
- Open website of the jc penney kiosk. For that, type this link jcpassoicates.com in your browser URL bar.
- Many options are on the site; you have to select ‘Associate Kiosk @ Home’.
- It will take you on the new page that is jcpennyassociate kiosk at the home webpage.
Requirements for JCP Associate Kiosk Login
To log in at JCP associate kiosk, you will need some information and equipment. Following things which you will require for login at j.c Penney kiosk:
- Your JC Penney associates kiosk username
- Your JCPenney kiosk password
- A device mobile/pc/tablet/laptop
- Reliable internet connection.
How to Login at JCPenney kiosk JTime Employee Portal?
Follow the below steps to login at the jcpeeny kiosk jtime employee portal:
- Visit the official website of the jcpeeneykiosk JTime employee login portal – www.jcpassociates.com from your preferred browser (Chrome, Mozilla, Safari, internet explorer)
- On the homepage of the website, there will be many options. You have to click on the first one ‘Associate Kiosk @ Home”.
- After that, a new page will be opened on the new tab (JCPenney Information Security). That is JCPenney kiosk portal login page.
- Now, you have to enter the User Name and password in the given places.
- After entering login details, click on the “Login” button.
- If you entered incorrect details, then use to clear button to rewrite the user Id and password.
- After clicking on the login button, you will reach on the dashboard of the JCP associates kiosk portal.
- Here, you can check your paystubs, jtime, paychecks, payhours, bonus, benefits programs, training, discount offers, employee benefits, absence leave, update personal information and more.
Complete Steps for Login at JCP Former associate kiosk
Are you a former employee of the J.C. penney company? If yes, then the best thing is that you also can access jcpkiosk portal but only up to 18 months after your termination date. Are you facing issue in log in? Are you trying to login from the above login procedure? If yes, then we know to want a mistake you are doing while logging. That process is for the presently working employees.
Follow below steps to log in as a former employee at jcpenney kiosk:
- Go to the jcpenney associate kiosk official URL (www.jcpassociates.com)
- Now click on the “Former Associate Kiosk” option which is under the Former Associate.
- If you are accessing from mobile; click on the former associate option, then a drop-down list will appear that will have “Former Associate Kiosk” option with other two options, such as former associate kiosk instructions and electronic W-2 and Reissues. Click on that.
- After that, you will be redirected on another page.
- At the end of the webpage, there will be a link; click on that link.
- You can directly reach on Former Associate Kiosk login page by clicking on this link.
- Now you have to enter your user id, password, and select a language which you know.
- After that, press the sign-in button.
- there is an option under the ‘Sign in’ button to enable Accessibility Mode
- . You also can tick that before pressing sign in button.
Instructions for Former Associate Kiosk Portal Logging in
User ID – This is your jcpeeny employee id of nine digits (you can use leading zeroes to ensure it is nine digits)
Password – Your password will be eleven digits. In the following convention: JCP (Upper Case), birth month (two-digit), birth year (two-digit), and last four digits of SSN.
For Example: JCP03981451
This includes –
- “03” is the month you were born in
- “98” is the two-digit YEAR you were born in
- “1451” is the last four digits of your social security number
How to Reset Password on JCPenney Associate Kiosk?
Did you forget your jcpenney associate kiosk employee login portal password? Don’t worry; we will help you to recover it. Following are the steps to recover/reset/change jcpssociate kiosk @ Home password:
- Go to the JCPenney kiosk self-service password reset page.
- This will take you on the forgot password webpage.
- Now, it will ask you to enter your nine-digits employee Id.
- After that, click on the search button to proceed.
- Then, you have to answer your Security Questions which you set up at the time of registration/sign up at the jcp kiosk portal.
- If you didn’t Security Questions setup, then call on 1-800-870-1111 and follow the prompts two then 1.
- Then, click on the check answers button.
- Then, a self-service password reset disclaimer will appear. Please read it carefully.
- After that, tick the ‘I agree’ box and click on the continue button to change password.
- Now, enter your new password and click on the change password button.
- Come back on the jcpassociate kiosk login page and click on Associate Kiosk @ Home and login with a new password which you just created.
Benefits of Using JCPenney Associate Kiosk Employee Portal
There are many benefits of the jcpenney associate kiosk employee portal. Some of them are listed below:
- View Your Work Schedule Online: Employees can view their work schedule through jcpenney kiosk portal online anytime. And also request to make changes if there is any genuine issue.
- Sign Up for Electronic W-2 Forms: W-2 Form and W-2 Form are very important to know the tax details. Usually, w-2 forms are filled up and submitted by the company/employer for tax payment from employee’s salary. But, all the staff of jc penney can access the w-2 form by using JCPenney associatekiosk.
- Enrol for Benefits/plans on JCPenney Associate Kiosk: Jc penny provides some special benefits to its employees, such as health insurance, life insurance, Pension Plan, Medical & Dental Benefits, 401k plan, etc. These all things you can access from jcpenney, view all the details and also get the update using the portal.
- JCPenney Discount Card Activation: JC Penney company also provides the discount card to their employees which they can activate from www.jcpassociates.com online.
- Other benefits: Check pay stubs, payroll processing status, paychecks, jtime for permanent employees, online training videos, career opportunities, working hours, bonus, and many more.
Jcpenney Associate Kiosk Features
JC Penney Associate kiosk is an online payroll and H.R. management tool which provides several advantages to the jc penney employees. There are many features of the JC Penney kiosk. Some of them are as follows:
- Leave of Non-attendance
- Paycheck Stub
- My Calendar
- W-2/W-2C Forms
- Print Forms
How to get a print of a paystub?
Following is the guide to print your paystub copy from JCPenney associate kiosk:
- Login your JC Penney kiosk account.
- There will be an option of my money, click on that.
- Then, click on the ‘pay’ option.
- You will see all the paystubs checks, select which you want to print.
- Then, press ‘print’ button.
How to print a copy of W2?
You can view your W2 through jcpenneyassociate.com and print a copy of your W2. Do you want to know how to print? Then, follow the below steps:
- First of all, log in your JCPenney associate kiosk @ Home account.
- On the dashboard of the jc penney kiosk, there will be an option “view W-2/W-2C forms”. Click on that.
- Then, select the year of which you want to print W2.
- If you want to need previous year W2, then click on “View a Different Tax Year” option.
- Click on the “Print W2” button.
JCPenney Benefits Center
If you have any queries or questions, then you can call the jc penney benefit centre on 1-888-890-8900 anytime from Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. (Central time). Jcpeeny benefits centre can help you with following things related questions:
- Healthcare benefits
- 401(k) plan
- Benefits eligibility
- Time-off benefits
- pension or retirement benefits
W-2 Support Line
There is a w-2 support line. If you have any queries or issues related to W2; you can call on their helpdesk/support phone number – 1-800-567-9248.
- You can request to reissue of W-2 documents up to seven years ago which will arrive by mail.
- You also can request instructions on printing W-2 from the Former Associate Kiosk (up to 18 months from your termination)
JTime for Permanent Employees
Jc penney provides several advantages to its all employees (part-time, permanent and also former employees). If you are a part-time or permanent employee of the j.c. penney. So, there is an option “MY Jtime” for you, in the jcpenney kiosk employee portal where you can view your schedule, working hours and your shift of the store. If there is any update or changes in your schedule or shift; that also can be checked through my Jtime.
You can check your paystubs details by using jc penney associates kiosk tool with a single click. For this, first log in your jcpkiosk account. Then, click on the “view pay stub details” option. Here, you can also view direct deposits and paper checks. If there is mentioned ‘Check’, that means it is a paper check. If ‘advice’ is written there, then that is a direct deposit.
If you have any issues in your pay stubs, or you are facing issues in accessing paystub details. Then, you should call on powerline payroll at 1-888-890-8900.
Jtime Launchpad – See Your JC Penney Work Schedules
You can access your jcpenney work schedule easily through jcpenney kiosk website. First, visit the portal and sign in your account. On the left side of the page, there will be an option “JTime Launchpad”, click on that. Here, you can view both your previous and future work schedule.
JCPenney Contact Details and Location
If you are facing any issues or have any queries related to jcpenney associate kiosk employee portal. Then, you can contact J.C. penney customer service team. Following are the contact details of jcpenney helpdesk team:
|Type of Query||J.C. Penney Employee Helpline Number|
|W-2 Forms related query (W-2 support line)||1-800-567-W24U i.e. 1-800-567-9248|
|Powerline/Benefits related issue||1-888-890-8900|
|Check (Paycheck) related issue||1-888-890-8900|
|Lost Skylight Card||1-877-814-7679 1-888-606-9800|
|Questions about Garnishment||1-866-324-5191|
|J.C. Penney HR Email ID/Addressfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Headquarters Phone Number||1-972-431-1000|
|HR Phone Number||1-888-879-2641|
Corporate Office Address
JC Penney Headquarters
6501 Legacy Dr Plano, TX75024
JCPenney Official Social media accounts
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
How do I check my schedule for JCPenney?
You can check your work schedule with the help of www.jcpassociates.com employee portal. Follow the below steps to view your jcpenny work schedule:
- Go to the jcpenney kiosk login portal.
- Click on the first link “Associate Kiosk @ Home.”
- Now enter your j c penney associatekiosk username and password.
- After login your account, click on the “my schedule” option.
- There your work schedule will be mentioned.
How do I resign from JCPenney kiosk?
- If you want to resign from jc penney kiosk, then first you have to give them notice before two weeks for quitting the company.
- You have to tell your manager about your resignation in advance.
- And also let him/her know about your two weeks’ quitting notice.
How to check pay stubs online?
- First to go the jcpennykiosk employee portal to check paystubs online.
- Then login your j.c. penney associate kiosk @ Home account.
- On the dashboard, click on ‘Paycheck stubs’ option.
- If there is mentioned ‘advice’, that means that is a direct deposit. And if it is showing ‘check’, then that is a paper check.
Can I register on JCPenney Associate Kiosk employee portal from home?
No, you can’t register on jcpenney associate kiosk from home. For the registration procedure, you must be at jcpenney office. Because new user registration link only appears when you are accessing by using jcpenney internet.
How to check leave of absence jcp associate kiosk?
- Go to the jcpenney site and log in your account.
- There will be an option of leave of absence. Click on that.
- Here you can check any month and year leave of adsence.
We hope this article at www.jcpassociates.com will be helpful to you. If you have any queries related to JCPenney associate kiosk, feel free to ask us through the comment. Our team will respond to you as soon as possible. Keep connected with us for getting updates!!